- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gretsch Drums Catalina Club Jazz 4-Piece Shell Pack with 18" Bass Drum
Blue Satin Flame
- Write a Review
- J04984 000006000 J04984000006000
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Winner of the 2018 Drummie Award for "Best Drum Set under $1,OOO", this Gretsch Catalina 4-Piece Jazz Shell Pack is designed for the player who is lo...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Projects a retro sound, vibe and spirit.
Winner of the 2018 Drummie Award for "Best Drum Set under $1,OOO", this Gretsch Catalina 4-Piece Jazz Shell Pack is designed for the player who is looking for a versatile 4-piece set with quality features. Featuring mahogany shells and 30º bearing edges, this set projects a warm, round, classic tone. The traditional bebop sizes with 18" bass drum makes it a fine gigging jazz kit but the Club Jazz can also play comfortably in other music styles, especially if you need to lay into a kit in a smaller live venue. Plus its distinctive retro looks are sure to capture attention.
Whether you're looking for a classic jazz kit or small kit for gigs/rehearsals, the Catalina Club Jazz kit projects a retro sound, vibe and spirit that will keep you deeply grooving.
Cymbals and hardware sold separately.
- Mahogany shells
- 30º bearing edge
- Chrome hardware
- 1.6 mm triple-flanged hoops
- Matching mahogany bass drum hoops
- Gretsch heads by Remo
- Bass drum: 18 x 14"
- Floor tom: 14 x 14"
- Rack tom: 12 x 8"
- Snare drum: 14 x 5"
A throwback kit for the Blakey in all of us. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.