- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gretsch Drums Catalina Special Edition Birch 5-Piece Shell Pack with 20" Bass Drum
Blue Silver Duco
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L48537 000001000 L48537000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Since its initial launch in 2001, Gretsch Catalina has received many high marks from students, educators, and performing drummers around the world an...Click To Read More About This Product
The same quality you expect from the Catalina Series now made with birch for a new sonic palette.
Since its initial launch in 2001, Gretsch Catalina has received many high marks from students, educators, and performing drummers around the world and today the Catalina Maple and Club series are still recognized as high quality pro-ready instruments that are reasonably priced. Gretsch Drums Catalina Special Edition expands on the sound, feel and classy look of Catalina with affordability still in mind. Its 7-ply birch shells with the natural shell interior and 30º bearing edge are the foundation of Catalina SE. The mounting hardware includes the signature round gas cap bass drum mount plate and an ultra-low profile GTS mounting system. T-Wing screws and bolts are included on all fittings to round out it's classic Gretsch look. Each drum's interior label specifies the year of production and species of wood the shell is made of.
Cymbals and hardware sold separately.
- Bass Drum(s): 20x14"
- Tom(s): 10x7”
- Tom(s): 12x8"
- Floor Tom(s): 14x14"
- Snare: 14x5.5"
- Total Pieces: 5
- Hardware: Not Applicable
- Cymbals: Not Applicable
- Shell Material: Birch
- Construction: 7-Ply
- Thickness (mm): 5.5
- Bearing Edge: 30°
- Reinforcement Ring: Not Applicable
- Material: Steel
- Mounts: Suspended
- Hoops: Triple-flange
- Lugs: Low-Mass
- Heads: Branded
- Finish Type: Lacquer
- Country of Origin: China
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.