- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gretsch Drums Hammered Black Steel Snare
14 x 8 in.
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #J41103 000003000 J41103000003000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This Gretsch Hammered Black Steel Snare features a 1.2mm steel shell that is hammered to enhance its tone and give it a slightly dryer overall attack...Click To Read More About This Product
A hammered steel snare for the heavy hitter.
This Gretsch Hammered Black Steel Snare features a 1.2mm steel shell that is hammered to enhance its tone and give it a slightly dryer overall attack. The drum offers a wide tuning range, full attack and musical overtones.
The drum also features die-cast hoops for cutting rim shots, bridge lugs and black nickel plating. Available in multiple sizes, this visually stunning snare is integral to any setup.
- Snare Size: Multiple Sizes
- Total Pieces: 1
- Case or Bag: Not Applicable
- Stand: Not Applicable
- Shell Material: Steel
- Shell Construction: Rolled
- Shell Thickness (mm): 1.2
- Bearing Edge: 45°
- Reinforcement Ring: No
- Hardware Material: Steel
- Hoop Type: Die-cast
- Lugs: Bridge
- Throw-Off: Side
- Internal muffler: No
- Snares: Steel
- Heads: Branded
- Finish Type: Nickel-plated
- Country of Origin: Taiwan
Install that "great Gretsch sound" on your back beat. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.