- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gretsch Drums Renown 5-Piece Shell Pack with 22 in. Bass Drum and Black Nickel Over Steel Snare Drum
Gloss Antique Blue Burst
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L55913 000001000 L55913000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This Gretsch Renown 5-Piece Shell Pack includes a versatile 22 in. bass drum and a powerful 14x5.5 in Black Nickel Over Steel snare drum. This specif...Click To Read More About This Product
A versatile Renown shell pack that covers a lot of musical ground.
This Gretsch Renown 5-Piece Shell Pack includes a versatile 22 in. bass drum and a powerful 14x5.5 in Black Nickel Over Steel snare drum. This specific drum kit is finished in a stunning Gloss Antique Blue Burst. The combination of Renown’s time-tested warm maple sound paired with the sharp and biting attack of a steel snare will cover just about every style of music you wish to play.
Today’s working drummers need a kit that can do it all—and do it well. The Gretsch Renown is that drum set. Finding your sound is easy thanks to Renown’s 7-ply all-maple shell, 302 counter hoops and Remo Emperor® Drumhead. An easy formula to guarantee mic-friendly tone on stage or in the studio delivering the sensitivity and touch to handle the smoothest grooves of the 1950s; the attack and projection required to drive the most powerful compositions of the '60s and '70s; and the clarity and vibrance needed to faithfully reproduce the clean studio sounds of the '80s, '90s and beyond.
Cymbals and hardware sold separately.
- Bass Drum(s): 22 x 18 in.
- Tom(s): 10 x 7 in., 12 x 8 in.
- Floor Tom(s): 16 x 16 in.
- Snare: 14 x 5.5 in.
- Total Pieces: 5
- Shell Material: Maple
- Construction: 7-Ply
- Thickness (mm): 5.5
- Bearing Edge: 30°
- Reinforcement Ring: Not Applicable
- Material: Steel
- Mounts: Suspended
- Hoops: 302 "Stick Chopper"
- Lugs: Low-Mass
- Heads: Remo
- Finish Type: Lacquer
- Country of Origin: Taiwan
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.