- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Hendrix Drums Perfect Ply Series Walnut 3-Piece Shell Pack, Fusion Sizes
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L71518 000000002 L71518000000002
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Walnut drums are especially coveted by jazz and fusion drummers as a softer, punchier wood with deep tone, and Hendrix Drums has met that demand with...Click To Read More About This Product
3-piece walnut drum pack in fusion sizes, with thin shells for extra sensitivity
Walnut drums are especially coveted by jazz and fusion drummers as a softer, punchier wood with deep tone, and Hendrix Drums has met that demand with this Perfect Ply walnut 3-piece shell pack. Crafted from 4 plies of genuine black walnut wood, these 5 mm thin rack tom, floor tom and kick drum shells deliver distinctive punchy sound that helps them sing at low volumes. Harder reinforcement rings keep the construction rigid enough for rock music as well, delivering a powerful tone when you lay into the drums with all you've got.
Features aluminum hardware with single-point tube lugs. Available in satin and gloss finishes.
- 3-piece shell pack with 20x16" kick, 12x9" tom and 14x14" floor tom
- Made from 4 plies of black walnut wood
- 5 mm thin shell maximizes punchy tone and sensitivity at lower volumes
- Reinforcement rings increase rigidity and control overtones
- Lightweight aluminum hoops and single-point lugs
- Remo Emperor batter heads, Ambassador resonants, Powerstroke 3 kick
- Durable gloss and satin finish options
- Hardware and cymbals sold separately
Bring punchy tone to any genre with reinforced walnut shells. Order now.
- Bass drum(s): 20x16"
- Tom(s): 12x9"
- Floor tom(s): 14x14"
- Total pieces: 3
- Shell material: Walnut
- Construction: 4-Ply
- Thickness (mm): 5
- Bearing edge: 45° tom, Rounded floor and kick
- Reinforcement ring: Yes
- Material: Aluminum
- Mounts: Suspended
- Hoops: Triple-flange
- Lugs: Proprietary
- Heads: Branded
- Finish type: Gloss or Satin
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.