- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Kasza Cymbals Fusion Crash Cymbal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #J12394 000002000 J12394000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Kasza F series cymbals are thinner with a soft lathe cut, smaller bell giving a dryer, darker sound, with a faster decay. Made from pure B20 (80% cop...Click To Read More About This Product
Cymbals designed for more complex styles of music like jazz fusion.
Kasza F series cymbals are thinner with a soft lathe cut, smaller bell giving a dryer, darker sound, with a faster decay. Made from pure B20 (80% copper 20% tin). All Kasza cymbals are handpicked for sound quality and workmanship. Every Kasza cymbal is a unique instrument and a true piece of art no two are alike.
Multiple sizes available.
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.