- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
KAT Percussion 50-Watt Digital Drumset Amplifier
- Write a Review
- J05940 000000000 J05940000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The KA1 Digital Drum Amplifier from KAT Percussion is the perfect choice for smaller rooms or small studio environments. KAT Amps are tailored specif...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Share your sound with KAT digital amplifiers.
The KA1 Digital Drum Amplifier from KAT Percussion is the perfect choice for smaller rooms or small studio environments. KAT Amps are tailored specifically for digital drums to achieve the most accurate acoustic response.
This durable amp also features three 1/4" input jacks for different accessories and sources, as well as a 1/8" input for external MP3 players. A large carry handle will simplify transport.
- Powerful 50-watt sound output in a portable drum amp
- Specially tuned for electronic drums
- 3-band EQ to fine tune your e-kit
- Three 0.25-inch inputs for other instruments or sound sources
- Large carry handle for easy transport
- 1/8-inch input for external music players
- Durable construction that's built to last
- Dimensions: 19" x 19.3" x 19.7"
- Weight: 37.1 pounds
- Frequency Response: 20-20KHz
- EQ Centers:
- Low: 60Hz
- Mid: 800Hz
- High: 10KHz
- Speakers: 10-inch Woofer, 2.5-inch Tweeter
- Line In: Two (2) 1/4-inch jacks for drum set input
- Aux Line In: Independent volume-controlled 1/4-inch jack for any pre-EQ audio source
- External Line In: 1/8-inch stereo input line for external devices such as MP3 players
- Line Out: 1/8-inch stereo headphone jack
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.