- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
KAT Percussion Dual Zone Pad and Cymbal Expansion Pack for KT2 Kit
- Write a Review
- J05934 000000000 J05934000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The KT2EP3 bundle pack from KAT Percussion offers you both drum pad and cymbal pads in one box to fully expand your KAT KT2 kit. Included are the KT2...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A cymbal pad expansion pack for the KT2 Digital Drum Kit.
The KT2EP3 bundle pack from KAT Percussion offers you both drum pad and cymbal pads in one box to fully expand your KAT KT2 kit. Included are the KT2P9 matching 9" white dual zone drum pad and the KT2C12D matching 12" grey dual zone cymbal pad. Also included are the pad clamp, L-Rod, cymbal boom arm, rack boom attachment, and (2) 8' trigger cables.
- One (1) 12-inch Dual Zone White Drum Pad
- Boom Arm and Rack Boom Attachement
- One (1) 9-inch Dual Zone White Drum Pad
- L-Rod and Mounting clamp
- Two (2) 8-foot right angle to right angle stereo cables
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.