- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
KAT Percussion Hi-Hat Controller Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J05942 000000000 J05942000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This Hi-Hat Controller Pedal from KAT Percussion offers high-end features like variable open/close control, velocity sensing, and an adjustable closu...Click To Read More About This Product
An adjustable, heavy-duty hi-hat controller pedal from KAT Percussion.
This Hi-Hat Controller Pedal from KAT Percussion offers high-end features like variable open/close control, velocity sensing, and an adjustable closure point to give an authentic experience to electronic drummers or set players making the transition. A hardened aluminum footboard ensures long-term durability and a 1/4" connector is included.
- Heavy-duty design
- Variable open/close control
- Velocity sensing foot "chick" and "splash"
- Adjustable closure point
- Extra-large cast hardened aluminum footboard
- Powder coated steel non-slip base with Extreme Velcro bottom
- As close as it gets to acoustic hi-hat cymbal response
- Extremely quiet and compatable with all "variable hi-hat" type modules
- 1/4" connector output format
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.