- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
LP Americana Mona Tavakoli Signature MT Box Cajon
- Write a Review
- #L01125 000000000 L01125000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Designed in conjunction with Mona Tavakoli, this Americana cajon is made in LP’s Custom Cajon Shop and features dual playing services. Made with a c...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Americana cajon designed by LA-based drummer Mona Tavakoli.
Designed in conjunction with Mona Tavakoli, this Americana cajon is made in LP’s Custom Cajon Shop and features dual playing services. Made with a cross-laminated pine body and Baltic birch soundboards the cajon comes with four factory tuned phosphor bronze strings with a unique graduated 3-sound hole design.
- H - 18" W - 11 3/4" D - 12”
- Two-Voice Cajon
- 4-Factory tuned phosphor bronze strings
- Cross-Laminated Pine body
- Baltic Birch soundboards
Trust over 50 years of percussive professionalism, order LP today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.