- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
LP Aspire Cajon
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 491385 000000000 491385000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
It is no easy feat to combine solid low-end frequencies and crisp highs into what is essentially a resonant wooden box--an indigenous instrument that...Click To Read More About This Product
With a modest price tag, the rich payoff of the LP Aspire Cajon is in solid bass tones.
It is no easy feat to combine solid low-end frequencies and crisp highs into what is essentially a resonant wooden box--an indigenous instrument that has endured the decades.
The LP Aspire Cajon gains its emphatic bottom-end from a solid hardwood body, constructed from woods chosen for their resonant properties. The interior houses a set of wire snares for those authentic flamenco trills and the durable plywood front panel is adjustable with varying screw tension.
The height is a convenient 17-1/4", comfortable for all players, while the width is 12" for ample resonance. To ensure that bass tones are not grounded into hardwood or otherwise non-carpeted floors, the LP Aspire Cajon is fitted with large rubber feet.
Priced well and constructed sturdily, the LP Aspire Cajon is the perfect instrument to introduce students, hobbyists, and even working club musicians to one of the hottest percussion instruments on the planet.
- Solid hardwood body
- Wire snares
- Durable plywood front panel, adjustable with varying screw tensions
- 17-1/4" height x 12" width
- Large rubber feet
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.