- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
LP Giovanni Compact Conga
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #447711 000000470 447711000000470
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Winner of a 2003 MiPA award, it's a uniquely designed, shallow, portable conga now available in 2 sizes. Constructed with a special aluminum alloy fr...Click To Read More About This Product
Great for practice and tight spaces.
Winner of a 2003 MiPA award, it's a uniquely designed, shallow, portable conga now available in 2 sizes. Constructed with a special aluminum alloy frame, it features a synthetic head for tuning stability and may be played onstage, in the studio, or anywhere quiet practice is necessary or a full-sized conga is impractical. Mountable on any standard snare stand, it can be used separately or incorporated into a full percussion setup where space is at a premium.
- 11" or 11-3/4" conga
- Special alloy aluminum frame
- Synthetic head
- Mounts on any snare stand (optional)
- Ideal for full percussion setups
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.