- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
LP Johnny Rodriguez, Jr. Legend Bongos
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 581489 000000000 581489000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
LP Legend Johnny "Dandy" Rodriguez, Jr. Bongos speak of a man for whom bongos were his sole focus. These LP bongos incorporate prized European beech ...Click To Read More About This Product
The sonic signature of this Latin pioneer.
LP Legend Johnny "Dandy" Rodriguez, Jr. Bongos speak of a man for whom bongos were his sole focus. These LP bongos incorporate prized European beech that cuts through with tone, and well-defined bottom end. The bongos feature authentic Cuban style steel bottoms, traditional rims, specially-selected matched hide heads, and a small center block for picking the drums up with one hand.
The son of respected Latin musician Johnny Rodriguez, Sr., "Dandy" Rodriguez apprenticed with stalwarts Ray Barretto and Tipica '73 before beginning a 27-year tenure playing bongos and bells with the Tito Puente Orchestra. This was an era when bongo playing was a true art form and the LP Legend Series Johnny "Dandy" Rodriguez, Jr. Bongos keep the noble profession alive. Dandy's flourish, snappy technique and incredible charisma influenced generations of percussionists.
- Beech wood shell Authentic Cuban style steel bottoms
- Traditional rims Specially-selected matched hide heads
- Small center block that allows the drums to be picked up with one hand
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.