- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
LP Jose Madera Legend Conga
12.5 in. Tumba
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #581488 000471000 581488000471000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
LP Legend Series Jose Madera Congas are made to faithfully render his varied musical career. For starters, the conga shells are finished in a beautif...Click To Read More About This Product
The sonic signature of this Latin pioneer.
LP Legend Series Jose Madera Congas are made to faithfully render his varied musical career. For starters, the conga shells are finished in a beautiful and stage-worthy swirling gloss chosen by Madera himself. Standing at 30", the standard-sized LP conga drums gain warmth from kiln-dried environmentally friendly Siam oak, which is shaped in a special contour that promotes mid- and high-frequencies projection. An inner coating of fiberglass seals the top of the inside shell, adds strength and projection, and focuses highs and booming lows. Specially selected and matched rawhide drum heads provide optimum touch and resonance. Other LP Jose Madera Legend Conga features include chrome hardware, Comfort Curve II Rims, reinforced LP Heart Side Plates, ProCare Integrated Shell Protectors, and, of course, an LP accessory pouch fully stocked with tuning wrench and Lug Lube.
- 30" tall
- Kiln-dried Siam oak
- Special contour shape
- Specially selected, matched rawhide head
- Chrome hardware Comfort Curve II Rims Reinforced LP Heart Side Plates
- ProCare Integrated Shell Protectors
- LP accessory pouched fully stocked with tuning wrench and Lug Lube
- Swirling gloss finish
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.