- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
LP LPM199 Mini Tunable Bongos
- Write a Review
- 440615 000000000 440615000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
LPM199 Mini Tunable Bongos are replicas of their full-size counterparts, proving that quality sound can come from a small size. LP Mini Bongos make g...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
THE drums to play when you want to feel really BIG!
LPM199 Mini Tunable Bongos are replicas of their full-size counterparts, proving that quality sound can come from a small size. LP Mini Bongos make great gift items, desk accessories or perfect totable drums for playing on the go.
Modeled after the much-imitated LP Generation II Bongos, the LP Music Collection Mini Tunable Bongos are constructed from kiln-dried, environmentally friendly Siam oak.
The bongos are equipped with 3-1/2" and 4-1/8" calfskin heads, chromeplated hardware, miniature Comfort Curve II rims, and rubber bottoms to prevent them from marring any surface. The 4" tall LP Mini Bongos are fully tunable and produce quality tones.
- Quality sound in a small size
- Siam oak, easy on the earth
- 3-1/2" and 4-1/8" calfskin heads
- Miniature Comfort Curve II rims for less pain
- Rubber bottoms keep it still
Small enough to put in your pocket (if you have a very large pocket). Order your itty-bitty bongos today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.