- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
LP Matador Stave Whiskey Barrel Tumba Cajon
- Write a Review
- J50047 000000000 J50047000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This addition to the stave cajon collection brings a unique look to an already exclusive design. Made in the shape of a mini conga with bands reminis...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Thumping tones and a totally unique look.
This addition to the stave cajon collection brings a unique look to an already exclusive design. Made in the shape of a mini conga with bands reminiscent of a whiskey barrel, this cajon has a great sound and original look. The rounded “belly” and smaller top give an amazing sonic range that has crisp slap tones with increased resonance and bass tone.
- Unique looks and exclusive design
- Made in the shape of a mini conga with bands reminiscent of a whiskey barrel
- Rounded “belly” and smaller top deliver versatile sonic range
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.