- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
LP Micro Snare Drum
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 581482 000000000 581482000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Micro Snare Drum features a small 6" x 3-1/2" shell that produces a huge sound. This LP snare also features a quick-release on-off lever that eng...Click To Read More About This Product
Small in size, yet big on sound.
The Micro Snare Drum features a small 6" x 3-1/2" shell that produces a huge sound. This LP snare also features a quick-release on-off lever that engages, or disengages snare wires, bringing either a snare effect, or a mini-timbale effect to life. The result is a crisp snare or timbale effect that cuts with authority.
The LP Micro Snare Drum is a great add-on for any drum set player or percussionist, and it even has applications on the marching field. Mount your LP Micro Snare Drum on most bar-type holders or clamp it on 3/8" to 1/2" bars.
- 3-1/2" x 6" shell
- Quick-release on-off lever
- Triple-flanged hoop
- 4 mini tube-style lugs
- Mini snare or timbale effect
- Ebony LP drum head
- Mounts on 3/8" to 1/2" bar
Get this tiny secret weapon that carries a clobber. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.