- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
LP Original Fiberglass Conga
Black 11 in. Quinto
- Write a Review
- #440613 000001075 440613000001075
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
These fiberglass congas remain virtually unchanged since their introduction in the 60s. The 28" height on this Latin Percussion conga drum is especia...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A salsa conga drum suited for the seated drummer.
These fiberglass congas remain virtually unchanged since their introduction in the 60s. The 28" height on this Latin Percussion conga drum is especially comfortable for those drummers who perform while seated. They're the standard conga of salsa players the world over. The hand drum's broad base makes them less prone to accidentally tipping over and also reinforces the low and middle range tones.
- Hand selected, natural rawhide heads
- LP comfort curve II rims
- 5/16" tuning lugs
- Reinforced LP heart side plates
- Fiberglass shells have a steel ring embedded at the bearing (top) edge of the drum shell for added strength and stability
- LP ProCare Integrated Shell Protectors prevent the side plate hardware from marking or damaging adjacent drums
- Choose 11" or 11-3/4"
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear