- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
LP Performer Series Bongos with Chrome Hardware
- Write a Review
- Product J07503
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Crafted from Siam oak, these Performer Series Bongos sing in the upper-mid frequencies with full open tones and crackle with high-pitched slaps. EZ-C...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Get in the groove with a dream hand percussionist's set up.
Crafted from Siam oak, these Performer Series Bongos sing in the upper-mid frequencies with full open tones and crackle with high-pitched slaps. EZ-Curve rims and tucked heads also come standard. An excellent and affordable choice for beginning and intermediate players. Drumhead sizes are 6-3/4" and 8".
Quality Siam oak shells
EZ-Curve rims for hand comfort
Steel bottoms and rubber posts for durability and stability
Configuration: 6-3/4" and 8"
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.