- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
LP Prestige Series Brass Timbales
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- Product 581490
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
LP Prestige Brass Timbales represent a thorough reexamination of the single-headed timbale concept. LP has completely overhauled materials, hoops, tu...Click To Read More About This Product
Nothing less than a thorough reexamination of the single-headed timbal/timbale concept.
LP Prestige Brass Timbales represent a thorough reexamination of the single-headed timbale concept. LP has completely overhauled materials, hoops, tuning mechanisms, mounting stability, and a myriad of factors affecting the marriage of stick-to-drum. Consequently, the LP timbale shells resonate with authentic cascaras. The LP Prestige Timbale heads yield muted and open tones that rouse a band. Improved rims and rim seating make for rimshots that are easier to play and that project ambient exclamations without harsh clang.
LP Prestige Timbales feature top-facing key-adjustable tuning rods for rapid pitch tweaks. LP designers have shifted the position of the shell rib to open up more sticking space and foster brighter cascara tones. Low-mass side plates further free up shell response. When sticks strike heads, there is no choking, only the liberation of pleasing overtones. Sustain heightens and the whole drum reacts as one. If that weren't enough, the center block between timbale pairs was revamped to minimize distracting shell movement, and it contains a handy tuning key holder. The clamping screw has been recessed, lessening the possibility of collision and reducing torque.
- Brass shells
- Top-facing-key-adjustable tuning rods
- Recessed clamping screws
- Low-mass side plates
- Stand included
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.