- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
LP Stainless Steel Salsa Snare Drum
13 x 5.5 in. Stainless Steel
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L73441 000002001 L73441000002001
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Latin Percussion developed this LP stainless steel salsa snare drum to meet the rigorous sonic demands of the Timbalero, but it's equally at home in ...Click To Read More About This Product
Stainless steel snare drum modeled after salsa timbales
Latin Percussion developed this LP stainless steel salsa snare drum to meet the rigorous sonic demands of the Timbalero, but it's equally at home in rock, pop or any other style of music. Constructed of the same stainless steel used in LP timbales, this snare is cutting and bright with sharp attack. It's a perfect complement to any timbale or percussion rig. It's also an intriguing option for drum set players who want to bring extra brightness and flair to their backbeats.
- Stainless steel snare drum designed for salsa Timbaleros
- Built to 12x4.5 and 13x5.5ʺ sizes
- Also suitable as a bright snare for genres like rock and pop
- Built with same stainless steel as LP timbales
- Creates sharp attack that cuts through busy music
Bring the brightness of the timbale to your snare sound. Order now.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.