- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ludwig Accent Combo 5-piece Drum Set with Meinl Cymbals
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #J16327 000001000 J16327000001000
6-Month* financing available.
The upgraded features of the Ludwig Accent create a solid foundation for a lifetime of drumming. Delivering everything the new player needs to get st...Click To Read More About This Product
An all-inclusive, outside-the-box drum package for the new drummer that needs everything.
The upgraded features of the Ludwig Accent create a solid foundation for a lifetime of drumming. Delivering everything the new player needs to get started, Accent does it all, and at an economical price. The 9-ply poplar shells are cut with a 45-degree bearing edge and churn out focused, bright and balanced tone.
To ensure a steady, sure tune, the drums are fitted with Classic Micro-Lugs. Also, telescoping bass drum spurs ensure a stable low end for your performance. A durable wrapped finish will endure nicks and dings from moving these drums in and out of your rehearsal space or party gigs.
This package includes a 18" Meinl BCS crash-ride and a set of 13" BCS Meinl hi-hats. Hardware sold separately.
Bass drum(s): 22" x 16"
Tom(s): 12" x 10", 13" x 11"
Floor tom(s): 16" x 16"
Snare: 14" x 6-1/2"
Total pieces: 5
Total cymbals: 2
Hardware: Not applicable
Bass pedal: Not applicable
Hi-hat stand: Not applicable
Boom stand: Not applicable
Straight stand: Not applicable
Throne: Not applicable
Hardware pieces: 0
Shell material: Poplar
Thickness (mm): Info Not Available
Bearing edge: 45
Finish type: Wrap
Origin country: China
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.