- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ludwig Breakbeats by Questlove 4-Piece Shell Pack
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #H91063 000001000 H91063000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Breakbeats by Ludwig marks the return of Ahmir "Questlove" Thompson to the drums of his youth. With a setup compact enough for an apartment, cab and ...Click To Read More About This Product
"Break-able" for the gritty, raw backbeats you love.
Breakbeats by Ludwig marks the return of Ahmir "Questlove" Thompson to the drums of his youth. With a setup compact enough for an apartment, cab and a coffeehouse, Breakbeats by Ludwig are an ideal companion for the gigging, urban percussionist.
The driving force behind these drums are the 7-ply poplar shells that produce punchy, focused attack with dry, clipped resonance. A 45-degree bearing edge ensures quick, classic shell response, while triple-flanged hoops will endure the best rimshots you can produce. Positioned on an included lift for optimum reach, Breakbeat's 16" x 14" bass drum, 13" x 13" floor tom, 10" x 7" tom and 14" x 5" matching wood snare not only fit into tight places, but also break down quickly.
This shell pack also includes velvet storage bags for a convenient transport option. Additionally, you can use the bags to reduce volume by draping each bag over each drum. Available in three durable wrap finishes, Breakbeats by Questlove has a footprint as "tight" as their namesake.
Cymbals and hardware sold separately.
- Bass drum(s): 16" x 14"
- Tom(s): 10" x 7"
- Floor tom(s): 13" x 13"
- Snare: 14" x 5"
- Total pieces: 4
- Hardware: Not applicable
- Cymbals: Not applicable
- Shell material: Poplar
- Construction: 7-Ply
- Thickness (mm): Info Not Available
- Bearing edge: 45
- Reinforcement ring: Not applicable
- Material: Steel
- Mounts: Traditional
- Hoops: Triple-flange
- Lugs: Standard
- Heads: Branded
- Finish type: Wrap
- Country of origin: China
A pocket kit made to fit the seam of tight grooves. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.