- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ludwig Centennial Dragster 4-Piece Shell Pack
- Write a Review
- Product H89507
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Originally created to recognize Ludwig's 100th Anniversary in 2009, Ludwig Centennial Series Drums have been expanded to include three new shell pack...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
With the touring player's demands in mind, Ludwig presents the Centennial Series.
Originally created to recognize Ludwig's 100th Anniversary in 2009, Ludwig Centennial Series Drums have been expanded to include three new shell packs in popular, tour-ready configurations. Fusing the warmth and projection of quality North American Maple shells with a choice of six custom sparkle or natural lacquer finishes, the Centennial Series delivers reliabiity and the legendary Ludwig sound in one exceptional package.
The 100% North American Maple Shells are crowned with Vibraband Suspension Rims to ensure supreme resonance, while wearing triple-flanged chrome hoops and redesigned classic lugs. The bass drum features an undrilled design to maintain the natural timbre of the drum. In addition, the die-cast bass drum claws and telescoping spurs ensure a dependable tune and base, respectively.
The Dragster configuration features a 22 x 18" kick drum, 12 x 9" rack tom and 14 x 14" and 16 x 14" floor toms. It's an ideal setup for a pop drummer. With additional component drums available to fit the needs of any playing style, Centennial Series Drums are Ludwig's answer to the working drummer's battle cry.
Snare, cymbals and stands sold separately.
- Bass Drum(s): 22" x 18"
- Tom(s): 12" x 9"
- Floor Tom(s): 14" x 14", 16" x 14"
- Snare: Not Applicable
- Total Pieces: 4
- Hardware: Not Applicable
- Cymbals: Not Applicable
- Shell Material: Maple
- Construction: 6-Ply
- Thickness (mm): Info Not Available
- Bearing Edge: 45°
- Reinforcement Ring: Not Applicable
- Material: Steel
- Mounts: Suspended
- Hoops: Triple-flange
- Lugs: Patented
- Heads: Branded
- Finish Type: Multiple
- Country of Origin: Taiwan
Legendary Ludwig reliability and sound in one exceptional package. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.