- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ludwig Classic Maple 3-Piece Fab Shell Pack with 22 in. Bass Drum
- Write a Review
- Product K45602
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Preferred by professionals for superior tone and versatility, Classic Maple drums are the ideal choice for any performance application. A perfect ble...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Ludwig's famous Classic Maple design with a versatile configuration perfect for rock, pop and more.
Preferred by professionals for superior tone and versatility, Classic Maple drums are the ideal choice for any performance application. A perfect blend of high sensitivity, wide dynamic tuning range, and sharp attack make Classic Maple the ideal choice for live performance. Classic Maple's 7-ply shell is crafted to respond to the player and environment quickly, making it adaptable to any playing style or preference.
The “Fab” Outfit is at the heart of any style of modern music. The classic 22x14 in. bass drum is complemented by a 13x9 in. tom and a 16x16 in. floor tom.
Proudly U.S.A. handcrafted in Monroe, NC.
- 7-ply cross-laminated North American maple
- RFST Radio Frequency Shell Technology molding process increases stability
- Precision-cut, hand-sanded 45-degree bearing edge
- 13x9 in., 16x16 in., and 22x14 in. configuration delivers power and volume for louder musical settings
Call or click to order today!
- Bass drum(s): 22 x 14 in.
- Tom(s): 13 x 9 in.
- Floor tom(s): 16 x 16 in.
- Snare: Not Applicable
- Total pieces: 3
- Shell material: Maple
- Construction: 7-Ply
- Thickness (mm): 6 mm
- Bearing edge: 45°
- Reinforcement ring: Not Applicable
- Material: Steel
- Mounts: Not applicable
- Hoops: Triple-flange
- Lugs: Patented
- Heads: Branded
- Finish type: Multiple
- Country of origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.