- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ludwig Classic Maple Snare Drum
14 x 5 in. Vintage Blue Oyster Pearl
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #K46754 000001004 K46754000001004
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Ludwig's wood snares have remained popular throughout the company's nearly 100-year history, and were the drums that helped establish the fat backbea...Click To Read More About This Product
A versatile snare that fits any project and any sound.
Ludwig's wood snares have remained popular throughout the company's nearly 100-year history, and were the drums that helped establish the fat backbeat and deep grooves of pop and R&B music in the 1970s and '80s. The Classic Maple all-maple shell features the clarity and warmth players have come to expect from maple drums, plus the projection and musicality that has maintained Ludwig's reputation for snare drum innovation and excellence.
Available in a wide selection of sounds, sizes and styles, from piccolo, standard and deep models. From lacquer, exotic and wrapped finishes, Ludwig Classic Maple snares are the new Classics of today.
Call or click to order today!
- Snare size: 14x5"
- Total pieces: 1
- Case or Bag: Not Applicable
- Stand: Not Applicable
- Shell material: Maple
- Shell construction: 7-ply
- Shell thickness (mm): Not Specified
- Bearing edge: 45°
- Reinforcement ring: No
- Hardware material: Steel
- Hoop type: Triple-flange
- Lugs: Proprietary
- Throw-off: Patented
- Internal muffler: No
- Snares: Steel carbon
- Heads: Factory
- Finish type: Wrap
- Country of origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.