- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ludwig Classic Oak 3-Piece Fab Shell Pack with 22 in. Bass Drum
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L77861 000001000 L77861000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Part of the reimagined Classic Oak drum series, this Ludwig Fab 3-piece shell pack lives up to the timeless Ludwig name with high-end construction an...Click To Read More About This Product
3-piece maple/oak shell pack with dark, aggressive attack and speedy decay
Part of the reimagined Classic Oak drum series, this Ludwig Fab 3-piece shell pack lives up to the timeless Ludwig name with high-end construction and dark, aggressive sound. The shell consists of a 3-ply core of North American Maple, surrounded by single inner and outer plies of American Red Oak. The total of 5 wood plies keeps the shells thin at 6.5 mm, increasing the dark resonance and speeding up the decay for clear articulation on every stroke. Shells are cut to dual 45-degree bearing edges.
This "Fab" configuration features a rack tom, floor tom and bass drum in standard Rock sizes, especially good for situations that require volume and depth. Cymbals, snare drum and hardware are not included with this high-end professional shell pack.
No matter the genre, Ludwig Classic Oak gives drummers a more powerful voice in the mix. Proudly made in Monroe, North Carolina, USA.
- 3-piece drum shell pack with rack tom, floor tom and kick
- 5-ply, 6.5 mm shells made from maple and oak for extra-dark sound
- Double-cut 45° bearing edges contribute to quick, punchy decay
- Made in the USA
- Cymbals, snare and hardware not included
Darken your tone with this premium shell pack. Order now.
- Bass drum(s): 22x14"
- Tom(s): 13x9"
- Floor tom(s): 16x16"
- Total pieces: 3
- Shell material: Maple/Oak
- Construction: 5-Ply
- Thickness (mm): 6.5
- Bearing edge: Double-cut 45°
- Material: Steel
- Hoops: Triple-flange
- Country of origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.