- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ludwig Copper Phonic Hammered Snare Drum
14 x 6.5 in. Copper Finish with Tube Lugs
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #J40829 000002002 J40829000002002
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
With close to century of experience building copper timpani, the newest member to the Ludwig USA snare drum range is the Copper Phonic Hammered snare...Click To Read More About This Product
A commanding snare drum crafted from Ludwig timpani copper.
With close to century of experience building copper timpani, the newest member to the Ludwig USA snare drum range is the Copper Phonic Hammered snare drum. The first American-made Ludwig snare drum in 20 years offers a 1.2mm hammered shell and produces warm tone, powerful attack and dry overtones.
This drum is fitted with Imperial or tube lugs and 2.3mm hoops, and finished with a hammered and polished exterior. Built to the same standards as Ludwig's Black Beauty, Supraphonic and Bronze Phonic models, the Copper Phonic is a legend in the making. Available in 14" x 5" and 14" x 6-1/2" sizes.
- Snare Size: Multiple Sizes
- Total Pieces: 1
- Case or Bag: Not Applicable
- Stand: Not Applicable
- Shell Material: Copper
- Shell Construction: Rolled
- Shell Thickness (mm): 1.2
- Bearing Edge: 45°
- Reinforcement Ring: No
- Hardware Material: Steel
- Hoop Type: Triple-flange
- Lugs: Multiple
- Throw-Off: Side
- Internal muffler: No
- Snares: Steel
- Heads: Branded
- Finish Type: Polished
- Country of Origin: United States
Where a symphony and a rock band can co-exist. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.