- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ludwig Copperphonic Pewter Special Edition Snare Drum
14 x 6.5 in.
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L75224 000001000 L75224000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Ludwig Copperphonic snare drum took the industry by storm in the late 2010s, and it begins the new decade with this special edition pewter model....Click To Read More About This Product
Copper snare drum with dark tone and limited-edition pewter finish
The Ludwig Copperphonic snare drum took the industry by storm in the late 2010s, and it begins the new decade with this special edition pewter model. Copperphonic drums start with the build quality of Ludwig’s iconic Black Beauty and Supraphonic snares, then add the company’s many years of experience building some of the best copper timpani drums in the world. The result is a copper snare with a clear attack and naturally dark tone compared to other metal drums. In addition to adding a muscular appearance, the brushed pewter layer on this limited-edition model also slightly increases the sustain. Comes complete with a new badge, designed by Ludwig for this special drum.
- 14” copper snare drum with special-edition pewter finish
- 1.2 mm copper shell has hints of darkness, even at high volume
- Mixes Supraphonic form factor with copper material from Ludwig timpanis
- Features triple-flange hoops, 10 single-row chrome bridge lugs
- Comes fitted with Ludwig Weather Master drumheads
The darkest Phonic snare gets a special-edition finish to match. Order now.
- Snare size: Multiple sizes
- Total pieces: 1
- Shell material: Copper
- Shell construction: Solid
- Shell thickness (mm): 1.2
- Hardware material: Steel
- Hoop type: Triple-flange
- Lugs: Bridge
- Throw-off: Side
- Heads: Factory
- Finish type: Brushed
- Country of origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.