- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ludwig Heirloom Brass Snare Drum
14 x 7 in.
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L47081 000002000 L47081000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Heirloom Brass snare drum honors the 100+ year prestige of Ludwig craftsmanship. It provides the high volume performance drummers demand. Pure at...Click To Read More About This Product
A snare with generations of drum making knowledge passed on to you.
The Heirloom Brass snare drum honors the 100+ year prestige of Ludwig craftsmanship. It provides the high volume performance drummers demand. Pure attack, bite, and focus for optimal presence. The shell features a custom laser-etched Heirloom band celebrating generations of Artisan made drums with a silver keystone badge and flat imperial lugs.
- 1 mm Flat Brushed Brass Shell
- Custom Laser-Etched Heirloom Band
- 2.3 mm Steel Triple Flanged Hoops
- P88AC Throw Off (Production item only)
- P35AC Butt Plate (Production item only)
- Ludwig Weather Master Medium Coated Head
- Ludwig Weather Master Clear Snare Side Head
- 10 lugs
- Silver Keystone Badge
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.