- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ludwig Jazz Fest Snare Drum
14 x 5.5 in. Vintage Black Oyster Pearl
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L48924 000001001 L48924000001001
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Ludwig is known for having the most extensive catalog of collectible drums. The 14x5.5" Jazzfest snare is a "big fish" on that long list. First intro...Click To Read More About This Product
The rebirth of an elusive legend.
Ludwig is known for having the most extensive catalog of collectible drums. The 14x5.5" Jazzfest snare is a "big fish" on that long list. First introduced to the market in the 1950s as the "Buddy Rich Model" snare drum, the Jazzfest took on its first form in the early 1960s.
This version of the Jazzfest would come to join the iconic line-up of tracks that Ludwig snares drums dominate. It features a 3-ply Legacy Mahogany shell, "Vintage '64" Snare Bed, 8 twin lugs, "Baseball Bat" tone-control, and a white Reso-Coat interior. Available in 4 Premium wraps: Vintage Black Oyster, Vintage Blue Oyster, Mod Orange and Black Galaxy.
- 3-ply Legacy Mahogany shell
- Vintage '64 Snare Bed
- 8 twin lugs
- Baseball Bat tone-control
- White Reso-Coat interior
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.