- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ludwig Pocket Kit
Wine Red Sparkle
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #J41130 000002000 J41130000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Co-developed with Ahmir "Questlove" Thompson to meet the needs of drummers ranging from ages 4-10 years old, the Ludwig Pocket Kit is an all-inclusiv...Click To Read More About This Product
A premier, all-inclusive drum set designed for the needs of an elementary player.
Co-developed with Ahmir "Questlove" Thompson to meet the needs of drummers ranging from ages 4-10 years old, the Ludwig Pocket Kit is an all-inclusive setup designed for the early player. These drums are tunable and include all needed hardware and cymbals. Even a pair of drumsticks!
Also included is access to a series of powerful, web-based lessons to aid with key setup, adjustment and playing technique. Available in multiple, high-quality wrap finishes.
- Bass drum(s): 16 x 14 in.
- Tom(s): 10 x 7 in.
- Floor tom(s): 13 x 11 in.
- Snare: 12 x 5 in.
- Total pieces: 4
- Cymbals: Yes
- Total cymbals: 2
- Hardware: Yes
- Bass pedal: Yes
- Hi-hat stand: Yes
- Boom stand: Not Applicable
- Straight stand: Not Applicable
- Throne: Yes
- Hardware pieces: 3
- Shell material: Hardwood
- Construction: Info Not Available
- Thickness (mm): Info Not Available
- Bearing edge: 45°
- Material: Steel
- Mounts: Traditional
- Hoops: Triple-flange
- Lugs: Standard
- Heads: Factory
- Finish type: Wrap
- Origin country: China
Pocket-sized drums built for big dreams. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.