- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ludwig Raw Brass Snare Drum
14 x 6.5 in.
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #K76932 000001000 K76932000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Ludwig's Raw Brass snare is what legends are made of. Ludwig starts with their legendary USA Seamless Beaded 2.3 mm brass shell—the same shell that h...Click To Read More About This Product
Another powerful, versatile snare that adds to the Ludwig legend.
Ludwig's Raw Brass snare is what legends are made of. Ludwig starts with their legendary USA Seamless Beaded 2.3 mm brass shell—the same shell that has been the foundation of the even-more-legendary Black Beauty line, and that’s where it stops. The unique finish on each shell is the natural, raw brass. No patinas applied, no lacquer; just pure, unfiltered tone and presence. No two drums are alike—each snare makes its own unique statement. Sonically, this line has the same character as a Black Beauty, but with a slightly warmer attack with a more pronounced midrange.
The Raw Brass comes with Ludwig Weather Master heads, a P-88 Strainer with a P-35 die cast butt plate, 2.3 mm steel triple-flanged hoops, all topped off by Ludwig's legendary Keystone badge. The Raw Brass Series is another chapter of Ludwig's amazing drum story.
- 2.3 mm seamless beaded brass shell
- P-88 Strainer with a P-35 die cast butt plate
- 2.3 mm steel triple-flanged hoops
- Ludwig Keystone badge
- Ludwig Weather Master heads
Call or click to order today!
- Snare size: Multiple sizes
- Total pieces: 1
- Case or Bag: Not Applicable
- Stand: Not Applicable
- Shell material: Brass
- Shell construction: Seamless
- Shell thickness (mm): 2.3
- Bearing edge: 45°
- Reinforcement ring: No
- Hardware material: Steel
- Hoop type: Triple-flange
- Lugs: Proprietary
- Throw-off: Patented
- Internal muffler: No
- Snares: Steel Carbon
- Heads: Branded
- Finish type: Raw
- Country of origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.