- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ludwig Standard Maple Snare Drum with Aged Chestnut Veneer
14 x 8 in.
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #K44913 000002000 K44913000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Designed to be the workhorse of any collection, Ludwig has combined 6 plies of North American maple with a unique, outer veneer of aged chestnut that...Click To Read More About This Product
Handcrafted, eye-catching and a hard working necessity for every drummer.
Designed to be the workhorse of any collection, Ludwig has combined 6 plies of North American maple with a unique, outer veneer of aged chestnut that is as durable as it is beautiful.
Add precision 45-degree bearing edges, 2.3 mm steel triple-flange hoops, 20-strand steel wires and a P85AC throw and you have the next generation of performance meets value.
Proudly handcrafted in Monroe, NC, these snares are available in 8 in. or 6.5 in. depths.
- 6 plies of North American maple
- Aged chestnut outer veneer
- 45-degree bearing edges
- 2.3 mm steel triple-flange hoops
- 20-strand steel wires
- P85AC throw off
- Made in the U.S.A.
Add beauty and craftsmanship to your setup. Order today!
- Snare size: Multiple sizes
- Total pieces: 1
- Case or Bag: Not Applicable
- Stand: Not Applicable
- Shell material: Maple
- Shell construction: 6-ply
- Shell thickness (mm): Not Specified
- Bearing edge: 45°
- Reinforcement ring: No
- Hardware material: Steel
- Hoop type: Triple-flange
- Lugs: Proprietary
- Throw-off: Patented
- Internal muffler: No
- Snares: Steel Carbon
- Heads: Branded
- Finish type: Wrap
- Country of origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.