- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ludwig Super Brass Snare Drum
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- Product L48866
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Originally released in 1960 as “The answer to every drummer’s dream", the Super Ludwig series drums are re-imagined for a new standard model! The "Su...Click To Read More About This Product
'60s style with a seamless brass shell and all of the sonic characteristics that make Ludwig legendary.
Originally released in 1960 as “The answer to every drummer’s dream", the Super Ludwig series drums are re-imagined for a new standard model! The "Super Brass" is a lacquered, smooth USA seamless brass shell. Ludwig has added the elegance of nickel hardware to this classic for an updated look, but still with the tone that has inspired generations. Available in 5" and 6.5" depths, the Super Brass has all the warmth, attack and pure brass tone that has made Ludwig "the most famous name on drums" for 110 years.
- 14x6.5" or 14x5" brass shell with lacquer finish
- Inspired by the 1960s Ludwig Super Series
- Nickel hardware
- P88 throw off
- P35 butt plate
- Transition-era badge
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.