- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ludwig Vistalite Zep 5-Piece Shell Pack
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L68975 000001000 L68975000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Notorious for their attack as they are for their stunning crystalline looks, Vistalite acrylic drums make a solid sonic and visual statement in live ...Click To Read More About This Product
Lay down the "Hammer of the Gods" sound on an Amber Zep Set, or make yourself visible behind the timeless "Big Beat" 5-piece set.
Notorious for their attack as they are for their stunning crystalline looks, Vistalite acrylic drums make a solid sonic and visual statement in live concert performance. Manufactured under strict guidelines to retain shell integrity, today's Vistalite delivers pure, round tone through a fully-stabilized shell and dual reinforced seams; without succumbing to the cracking that plagued the kits of yesterday.
26x14" Bass Drum
18x16" Floor Tom
16x16" Floor Tom
14x6.5" Supraphonic snare
Cymbals and hardware sold separately.
- Massive sizes made famous by John Bonham
- Reinforced seam molded acrylic shell
- 45º inner bearing edge with slight outer bevel
- Produced in Ludwig's factory in Monroe, NC
Call or click to order today!
- Bass drum(s): 26x14"
- Tom(s): 14x10"
- Floor tom(s): 16x16, 18x16"
- Snare: 14x6.5"
- Total pieces: 5
- Shell material: Acrylic
- Construction: Seamless
- Thickness (mm): Multiple
- Bearing edge: 45°
- Reinforcement ring: Not Applicable
- Material: Steel
- Mounts: Traditional
- Hoops: Triple-flange
- Lugs: Proprietary
- Heads: Branded
- Finish type: Multiple
- Country of origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.