- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mapex Armory Series 6-Piece Studioease Shell Pack Fast Toms
- Write a Review
- #J04252 000008000 J04252000008000
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Armory Series Studioease by Mapex features a 6-ply birch and maple shell that outputs a warm, focused tone. SONIClear bearing edge, tom suspensio...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Versatile hybrid maple/birch shells with an upgraded Armory series snare.
The Armory Series Studioease by Mapex features a 6-ply birch and maple shell that outputs a warm, focused tone. SONIClear bearing edge, tom suspension and floor tom legs allow the heads to sit flat and increase shell resonance. Mapex Saturn IV-style lugs ensure a firm tune while providing a low-mass aesthetic.
This shell pack offers toms that are more shallow to provide a "quicker" and more clipped resonance for funk or fusion.
In addition, all Armory shell packs include the 14" x 5-1/2" Tomahawk Black-Plated Steel Snare. The Tomahawk produces a bright, focused and loud backbeat and adds style to all Armory shell packs.
This purchase includes a manufacturer trade-in offer for ANY of Mapex's Armory Series four other snare drums. You'll have two weeks after your Armory kit purchase to test out the Tomahawk and, if the Tomahawk snare doesn't fit your sound, you can trade it in directly with Mapex for one of the other four Armory Snare drums at no charge.
Hardware and cymbals sold separately.
- Mounted tom: 10x7, 12x8 in.
- Floor toms: 14x12, 16x14 in.
- Bass Drum: 22x18 in.
- Snare: 14 x 5-1/2 in.
- Total Pieces: 6
An armory that doubles as an arsenal. Wield it today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.