- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mapex Armory Series Exotic Rock Shell Pack
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #J49312 000002000 J49312000002000
6-Month* financing available.
The NEW Armory Series finishes are the latest realization of the Mapex hybrid shell concept. Mapex has taken the popular Armory series and added beau...Click To Read More About This Product
A beautiful visual update to Mapex's popular Armory Series in a simplified rock setup.
The NEW Armory Series finishes are the latest realization of the Mapex hybrid shell concept. Mapex has taken the popular Armory series and added beautiful veneers, making this one of the most stunning looking and sounding drum kits in its price-point. As in the prior Armory Series finishes, the shells are a fusion of birch and maple, delivering the ultimate in tonal expression. The SONIClear bearing edges allow the drumhead to sit flat, bringing out the best response by optimizing the relationship between the head and shell.
- Bass Drum(s): 22 x 18 in.
- Tom(s): 10 x 8, 12 x 9 in.
- Floor Tom(s): 16 x 16 in.
- Snare: 14 x 5-1/2 in.
- Total Pieces: 5
- Hardware: TH800 SONIClear tom holders x2
- Cymbals: Not Applicable
- Shell Material: Hybrid
- Construction: 6-Ply
- Thickness (mm): 7.2
- Bearing Edge: Proprietary
- Reinforcement Ring: Not Applicable
- Material: Steel
- Mounts: Suspended
- Hoops: Triple-flange
- Lugs: Proprietary
- Heads: Branded
- Finish Type: Multiple
- Country of Origin: China
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.