- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mapex Mars Series 5-Piece Crossover Shell Pack with 22" Bass Drum
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L66135 000001001 L66135000001001
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Mars Series Shell Pack offers 100% birch, shallow depth shells with the new SONIClear™ bearing edge, producing a fast, clear tone with a quick re...Click To Read More About This Product
Big sound and tons of versatility from this 100% birch shell pack.
The Mars Series Shell Pack offers 100% birch, shallow depth shells with the new SONIClear™ bearing edge, producing a fast, clear tone with a quick rebound. The Mars Series "Crossover" Shell Pack features a 1 up and 2 down configuration that is ideal for players who want a powerful rock sound with a single rack tom for closer positioning of their ride cymbal.
- Includes a 12x8" mounted rack tom, 14x12" and 16x14" floor toms, 14x6.5" snare and 22x18" kick
- Birch 6-ply 7.2mm shell delivers clear tone and excellent resonance
- SONIClear™ Bearing Edge makes tuning easy
- SONIClear™ tom suspension and floor tom feet increase overall resonance
Call or click to order today!
- Bass drum(s): 22x18"
- Tom(s): 12x8"
- Floor tom(s): 14x12, 16x14"
- Snare: 14x6.5"
- Total pieces: 5
- Shell material: Birch
- Construction: 6-Ply
- Thickness (mm): 7.2
- Bearing edge: SONIClear
- Reinforcement ring: Not Applicable
- Material: Steel
- Mounts: SONIClear
- Hoops: Proprietary
- Lugs: Proprietary
- Heads: Branded
- Finish type: Multiple
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.