- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mapex MPX Maple Snare Drum
- Write a Review
- Product 501996
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Mapex MPX Maple Snare Drum demands attention in any playing situation. The drum's solid 100% maple shell provides crisp attack along with full ri...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Easy price for maple tone and attack.
The Mapex MPX Maple Snare Drum demands attention in any playing situation. The drum's solid 100% maple shell provides crisp attack along with full rich tonality. The gloss-finished drum shell is adorned with chrome-plated triple-flanged hoops, and chrome-plated lugs. Mapex includes Remo drumheads, and a 20-strand snare wire with the MPX Maple Snare Drum.
100% 5.1mm maple shell
Chrome-plated triple-flanged hoops
20-strand snare wire
Get that rich maple tone you've been waiting for. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.