- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mapex Saturn V Tour 3-Piece Shell Pack with 22 in. Bass Drum
Black Strata Pearl
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K07271 000003000 K07271000003000
6-Month* financing available.
Mapex is proud to introduce the Saturn V Tour Edition, an expansion of the existing Saturn V line. Built with the same maple/walnut hybrid shell and ...Click To Read More About This Product
The ideal setup for drummers in need of vintage looks with today's modern appointments and sound.
Mapex is proud to introduce the Saturn V Tour Edition, an expansion of the existing Saturn V line. Built with the same maple/walnut hybrid shell and SONIClear™ Bearing Edge that characterize the distinctive sound of Saturn V, the Tour Edition delivers modern performance with a classic look. Rack toms possess clarity and warmth while the floor toms and bass drums produce a dense punch with deep low-end. The Tour Edition is available in four classic-style wrap finishes, perfectly suited to hold up to the rigors of the road.
Cymbals, snare and hardware sold separately.
- Looks and shell configurations inspired by classic drums
- North American maple/walnut hybrid shells provide clear attack and round sustain
- SONIClear bearing edges make tuning extremely easy
- All Mapex hardware designed to be functional, reliable, lightweight and look amazing
- Comes ready to play with Remo Ambassador Coated heads on toms and Powerstroke P3 on the kick drum
Call or click to get vintage vibes and modern sounds.
- Bass drum(s): 22x16"
- Tom(s): 12x8"
- Floor tom(s): 16x16"
- Snare: Not Applicable
- Total pieces: 3
- Shell material: Maple/walnut
- Construction: 6-Ply
- Thickness (mm): Not specified
- Bearing edge: Proprietary
- Reinforcement ring: Not Applicable
- Material: Steel
- Mounts: Suspended
- Hoops: Triple-flange
- Lugs: Proprietary
- Heads: Branded
- Finish type: Wrap
- Country of origin: China
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.