- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mapex Versatus Russ Miller Artist Inspired Black Panther Snare Drum
14 x 4.5 in.
- Write a Review
- J16866 000001000 J16866000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The 14" x 4-5/8" hybrid mahogany/maple shell of the Mapex Versatus Snare delivers a sound described as warm, open and explosive. Using a unique combi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
With a balance of power and finesse, the Versatus can handle it all.
The 14" x 4-5/8" hybrid mahogany/maple shell of the Mapex Versatus Snare delivers a sound described as warm, open and explosive. Using a unique combination of bearing edges, SONIClear bearing edge with reinforcement on the batter side and a rounded non-reinforced 35 bearing edge on the snare side the Versatus possesses sensitivity for brushes, articulation for light sticking, and control of big back beats.
The snare is also fitted with Sonic Saver hoops that dramatically reduce stick wear and enhance resonance. Additionally, a cylinder-drive strainer provides smooth adjustment by way of a self-lubricating bearing and "mirco-lock" technology.
This Mapex Black Panther snare drum features stainless steel snare wires for crisp, lively action, and premium Remo drum heads, including a coated Ambassador batter head.
Snare size: 14" x 4-5/8"
Total Pieces: 1
Case or Bag: Not applicable
Stand: Not applicable
Shell material: Blended
Shell construction: Multi-ply
Shell thickness (mm): Info Not Available
Bearing edge: Multiple
Reinforcement ring: No
Hardware material: Steel
Hoop type: Patented
Internal muffler: No
Finish type: Lacquer
Country of origin: China
Black Panther works every time. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.