- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mapex Wraith Matt Halpern Artist Inspired Black Panther Snare Drum
14 x 6 in.
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J16865 000001000 J16865000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The 14" x 6" 1.2mm brass shell of the Mapex Wraith Snare provides the foundation for every bone shattering rim shot. The 9 vents in the shell bring a...Click To Read More About This Product
A snare sensitive enough for whispering ghost notes and a wailing backbeat.
The 14" x 6" 1.2mm brass shell of the Mapex Wraith Snare provides the foundation for every bone shattering rim shot. The 9 vents in the shell bring a touch of dryness to the overall sound with increased response and clarity. Matched to the shell is the Black Panther 45 bearing edge making all your quiet strokes present even at a whisper. This drum will haunt you from beyond the gig.
The snare is also fitted with Sonic Saver hoops that reduce dramatically stick wear and enhance resonance. Additionally, a cylinder-drive strainer provides smooth adjustment by way of a self-lubricating bearing and "mirco-lock" technology.
This Mapex Black Panther snare drum features stainless steel snare wires for crisp, lively action, and premium Remo drum heads, including a coated Ambassador batter head.
- Snare size: 14" x 6"
- Total Pieces: 1
- Case or Bag: Not applicable
- Stand: Not applicable
- Shell material: Brass
- Shell construction: Solid
- Shell thickness (mm): 1.2
- Bearing edge: 45 degree
- Reinforcement ring: No
- Hardware material: Steel
- Hoop type: Patented
- Lugs: Standard
- Throw-off: Piston
- Internal muffler: No
- Snares: Steel
- Heads: Factory
- Finish type: Satin
- Country of origin: China
Black Panther works every time. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.