- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Meinl Anika Nilles Artist Concept Model Byzance Deep Hats with X-Hat Auxiliary Hi-Hat Arm
18 in. Pair
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J50116 000001001 J50116000001001
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Artist Concept Models are a collection of cymbal voices. They are the product of Meinl Cymbal Artists and the Meinl R&D team. The goal was to...Click To Read More About This Product
Huge dark sounding hats with plenty of versatility, designed by Anika Nilles.
The Artist Concept Models are a collection of cymbal voices. They are the product of Meinl Cymbal Artists and the Meinl R&D team. The goal was to craft unique and innovative sounds that allowed the artist to explore, create and forge ahead as leaders in acoustic music and in the art of drumming.
"What I really like about my Deep Hats is that they have so many musical applications. They fill the sonic gap between my main hi-hats, and my crashes. I play them half open as a time keeper, very similar to crash-riding, however the Deep Hats sound softer and more articulated. That is something I prefer. They have the right amount of wash and trashiness, combined with a soft, dark tone. Absolutely perfect for my style of playing. " – Anika Nilles.
The Deep Hats consist of a sand blasted 18 in. Byzance top cymbal with holes to dry out the sound and a traditional finish 18 in. Byzance bottom cymbal. Included with the cymbal pair is the Meinl X-Hat Auxiliary Hi Hat arm to mount the cymbals on your kit.
- Quantity: Pair
- Type: Effects/Other
- Sizes (in): 18
- Material: Cast Alloy
- Hammering: Machine
- Lathing: Full
- Cymbal Weight: Thin
- Bell: Standard
- Finish: Multiple
- Country of Origin: Germany
- Added Value: No
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.