- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Meinl Artifact Series Hand Carved Djembe
10 in. Brown
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L50609 000002001 L50609000002001
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
With an aged natural wood finish featuring a hand carved motif, the Artifact Series Hand Carved djembes look like a relic right out of the box. The h...Click To Read More About This Product
Hand-carved from mahogany with a unique worn-in look.
With an aged natural wood finish featuring a hand carved motif, the Artifact Series Hand Carved djembes look like a relic right out of the box. The hand carvings are painted in black to accentuate the designs against the rustic Mahogany shells. Hand selected goat skin heads are secured by the traditional Mali-weave tuning system with runners of pre-stretched nylon PP rope.
Available in small (8" diameter, 15.75" tall), medium (10" diameter, 20" tall), large (12" diameter, 24" tall) and extra large (13" diameter, 25" tall).
- Carved from one solid piece of plantation grown Mahogany Wood
- Hand selected goat heads
- Pre-stretched PP nylon ropes
- Hand carved shells
- Brown finish
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.