- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Meinl Artisan Edition Fandango Line Cajon - Indian Heartwood
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L01032 000000000 L01032000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Careful consideration for sound, look, and player comfort is taken to great lengths with MEINL’s Fandango Artisan Cajon line. The 15mm thick solid Tu...Click To Read More About This Product
MEINL's Artisan Series cajon with exquisite details and finish.
Careful consideration for sound, look, and player comfort is taken to great lengths with MEINL’s Fandango Artisan Cajon line. The 15mm thick solid Tulip Poplar resonating body featuring a wood inlay and extra thick sound port ring responds with superb low note development and projection. 16 adjustable vertical strings are positioned in two groupings of eight strings that span across the Indian Heartwood frontplate. Commonly used in veneers and home décor, this wood adds striking beauty and elegance to this instrument. The strings are hand wound in the style of master cajon builder, José "Pepote" Hernández Diaz and respond with the upmost sensitivity. Rounded corners and thumb notches on the frontplate and resonating body allows for added control, sensitivity, and comfort for the player. Find your optimal snare sound by adjusting the two independent tuning screws on the bottom for tight or loose string tension.
- Two sets of 8 adjustable strings (Separately per Side)
- Rounded corners and thumb notches for optimal playing comfort and sound
- 6 Specially formulated soft rubber feet
- Ergonomically rounded frontplate with convex contact
- Decorative wood inlay
- Extra thick wooden sound port ring for compression
- Two tuning screws to adjust the tension for each set of strings
- Pop filter on sound hole
Play what the pros play, choose MEINL Percussion.
- Frontplate: Indian Heartwood
- Resonating body: Solid Wood Width: 11 1/2"
- Height: 19"
- Depth: 12"
- Color: Indian Heartwood
- Finish: Satin
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.