- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Meinl Artisan Edition Solea Line Cajon with Espresso Burst Frontplate
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L01008 000000000 L01008000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Soleá Line comes in stately Espresso Burst, Ebony Burst, and Dark Red Burst. This line features two groupings of four pre-tuned metal micro-coile...Click To Read More About This Product
Hand-wound cajon strings, enhanced low end, and excellent playing comfort make this a top-tier instrument for your collection.
The Soleá Line comes in stately Espresso Burst, Ebony Burst, and Dark Red Burst. This line features two groupings of four pre-tuned metal micro-coiled cajon strings that span across the inside of the playing surface. These strings are hand-wound in the style of master cajon builder, José "Pepote" Hernández Diaz. Inside the Soleá Line of cajons is a special bass reflex system that enhances low end notes for a deeper bass sound. Rounded corners and thumb notches on the top of the frontplate and resonating body optimize playing comfort and sound. The 9-Ply, 12 mm thick Baltic Birch resonating body develops the sound into a full, punchy tone that projects with clarity and warmth. Made in Spain.
- Frontplate: Espresso Burst
- Resonating body: 9-Ply (12 mm) Baltic Birch (Betula Pendula)
- Two sets of 4 pre-tuned strings
- Rounded corners and thumb notches for optimal playing comfort and sound
- Specially formulated soft rubber feet
- Ergonomically rounded frontplate with convex contact
- Elegant heat-branding on resonating body
- Bass reflex system
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.