- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Meinl Artist Series Dave Mackintosh Attack Timbales
Black Nickel 9 x 8 in. and 11 x 8 in.
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 584897 000001279 584897000001279
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Meinl Artist Series Dave Mackintosh Attack Timbales mount easily on a rack, drum set, or any standard L-rod. DragonForce drummer Dave Mackintosh want...Click To Read More About This Product
A distinctive set of tones from a distinctive drummer.
Meinl Artist Series Dave Mackintosh Attack Timbales mount easily on a rack, drum set, or any standard L-rod. DragonForce drummer Dave Mackintosh wanted a distinctive sound for his Artist Series Timbales, so Meinl made a pair of 8"-diameter steel timbale shells with 9" and 11" depths. The timbale pair creates a distinctive and tightly matched interval dialogue.
Meinl includes a standard tuning key with the Dave Mackintosh Attack Timbales.
- 9" x 8" and 11" x 8" steel shell sizes
- Mounts easily on a rack, drum set, or any standard L-rod
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.