- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Meinl Artist Series "Kachiro" Thompson Signature Conga
11.75 in. Natural
- Write a Review
- #J49555 000002001 J49555000002001
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
From Santurce, Puerto Rico, William "Kachiro" Thompson is one of the most in demand conga players today. As a prolific recording and touring artist "...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Designed for demanding playing standards of legendary conga player "Kachiro" Thompson.
From Santurce, Puerto Rico, William "Kachiro" Thompson is one of the most in demand conga players today. As a prolific recording and touring artist "Kachiro" needs drums that will deliver in a wide variety of musical situations. Inside or outside, in an intimate venue or a big stadium, in the studio or while on tour, "Kachiro" needs instruments that feel good when he plays them and that transmit the nuances and intensity of his playing.
With more than 500 recordings during his career so far, "Kachiro's" sound and playing style has become a staple in modern day salsa music produced in the salsa capitals of the world like San Juan (Puerto Rico), Miami and New York.
The new Artist Series Congas by MEINL are just what "Kachiro" needs in terms of look and sound. With a new elegant shape of the drum made with Siam Oak and the thick drum head made out of mule skin these drums will accompany "Kachiro" during his busy recording and playing schedule always delivering the sound he needs.
- Made for "Kachiro's" demanding touring and recording needs
- New elegant shape made with Siam Oak
- Thick drum head made out of mule skin
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear