- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J32141 000000001 J32141000000001
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Meinl BassBoX is an excellent addition for any guitarist or singer/songwriter looking to add rhythm to their music. Punchy low end and immense ba...Click To Read More About This Product
An acoustic bass instrument not just for timekeepers.
The Meinl BassBoX is an excellent addition for any guitarist or singer/songwriter looking to add rhythm to their music. Punchy low end and immense bass notes provide a thumping foundation to your music. The BassBoX is playable from a standing or sitting position.
The attached aluminum rail will mount any common foot pedal. Included is an L-shaped Meinl bass beater specifically designed for the BassBoX.
- Baltic birch construction
- Matte finish
- L-shaped beater
- Forward projecting sound port
- Playable with any common foot pedal
- Aluminum rail to mount foot pedal
Call or click to order today!
- Height: 6-3/4"
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.